Me and the RaspberryPi /4
A little update to my case for Raspberry Pi.
I found an acceptable solution to cover the USB socket.
I also increased the height of the space between the bottom and the floor to improve cooling (I’m not sure about that, but this is an attempt), and changed the shape of the HDMI aperture to better match the shape of the connector.
Only after rendering I noticed an error: there is interference between the SD card and the pins. It will be fixed on the next step, when I will also add some fixing hole on the bottom.
I hope that the added mass (that will increase the cost) will be balanced by the holes to be added. 😉